“Being healthy involves mind, body, and soul. The past does not define who we are and who we were meant to be. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We all need a shoulder from time to time.”
Clara Barton Surgical Services
12:00 PM–7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
8:00 AM–12:00 PM
8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
1:00 – 5:00 PM
Russell Family Medical Care –
410 Main St. Russell, KS 67665
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
250 W 9th St. Hoisington , KS 67544
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• Bachelors in Social Work – Fort Hays State University
• Masters in Social Work – Kansas University
• Emotional Trauma and EMDR
• Hays, Kansas
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• I accepted a position with the Great Bend Department of Children and Family Services and I chose to relocate in Hoisington because I liked the smaller community.
What I enjoy most about this area
• I love the small home town community feeling this area offers.
About my family
• I am married to my wonderful husband. I have 1 biological daughter, Brittni, and a grandson, Michael. I have 2 step-daughters, Christina and Nicole, a step-son, Heath, and 6 step-grandkids, Ethan, Logan, Spencer, Hayden, Peyton, and Jaden.
• I love to plant flowers in the spring, refinishing furniture in the summer, Chiefs football in the fall, and KU basketball in the fall and winter. I love to travel when I can and spending time with family and friends.
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• The people! I get the opportunity to work with individuals who have gone through some traumatic events in their lives or they are having daily struggles. I get to help them recognize their inner strengths and process their trauma. I get as much from each and every one of them and I hope they get from me.