252 W 9th St.
Clara Barton Medical Clinic – Great Bend
Great Bend, KS
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition – Kansas State University
• Master of Physician Assistant – Wichita State University
• Park, KS
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• I have always wanted to work in a rural family practice and give back to communities like the one I grew up in. Practicing in Hoisington allows me to continue to be near my family, while also creating a life on my own.
What I enjoy most about this area
• I like that this area has the same small-town feel as the community I grew up in.
About my family
• My dad is a farmer and raises cattle. My mom works as a deputy treasurer in the county treasurer’s office. I have a younger brother, Nathan, and a younger sister, Lanae.
• I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, participating in medical mission trips, camping, and cooking.
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• I get the opportunity daily to make the lives of my patients happier and healthier.