“Well child check-ups are important and should be done on a routine basis. Always ask questions if you are unsure and never feel guilty advocating for your child.”
Clara Barton Medical Clinic
252 W 9th St.
Clara Barton Medical Clinic – Russell
410 Main St.
Clara Barton Medical Clinic – Great Bend
Great Bend, KS
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• Fort Hays State University – Bachelor of Science in General Science,
• University of Kansas School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
• University of Kansas School of Medicine – Pediatric and Chief Residency
• General Pediatrics
• Odin, Kansas
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• My husband and I both loved growing up in a small town and look forward to raising our children in a similar environment. We are excited about being closer to our families.
What I enjoy most about this area
• The people and their community pride.
About my family
• I am blessed with a wonderful husband and three young children that keep us busy and entertained.
• I enjoy exercising and being outdoors. We love to both play and watch sports.
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• The most rewarding thing about being a pediatrician is watching children grow up and establishing relationships with families.