“In order to take care of others, you must first take care of yourself.”
Great Bend, KS
Clara Barton Medical Clinic
252 W 9th St.
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• Bachelors in Mathematics – Wichita State University
• Masters of Physician Assistant – Wichita State University
• Hoisington, Kansas
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• I lived in Wichita for 10 years and after starting a family, I realized I needed to be “home.” I moved back to the area to be closer to by family and raise my children in the community I grew up in!
What I enjoy most about this area
• What I most enjoy about this area is how friendly and caring people are. I love the small town atmosphere!
About my family
• I am married to my husband, Kevin, and together we have four children. Our first born son, Maxton, died of SIDS at 2 months of age. He is the reason I chose to become a PA! Our other children, Kamben, Boston, and Ruxon keep me active and I absolutely love being a mother! We also have 2 dogs, Baxter and Dani.
• I love to dance in the kitchen with my family, play games like Pollyanna, and go on family walks and bike rides.
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• The most rewarding part about being a provider is taking care of the people in the community that helped “shape me” to be who I am today! I love the educational piece of medicine and want to help people fully understand their diagnosis.