“Try to do something active everyday but make it something you actually enjoy.”
Clara Barton Medical Clinic
252 W 9th St.
Affiliated with Clara Barton since
• BS in Biology – Fort Hays State University
• DO – Kansas City University – Kansas City, MO
• Medical Center of Independence – Independence, MO
• Internal Medicine
• Phillipsburg, KS
Why I came to the Hoisington/Central Kansas area
• I grew up in western Kansas and was looking for a rural community to practice in. The organization was growing and was very progressive in improving patient care and service.
About my family
• I am married to my wife Leslee, who is a surgical nurse and stay-at-home mom. We have two children, Emmalee and Cameron.
• Harley-Davidson motorcycles, camping at Lake Wilson, shooting sports, collecting firearms, hunting, fishing, and scuba diving
Most rewarding part about being a provider
• The most rewarding part about being a healthcare provider is the long-term relationship I get to establish with my patients. I have the opportunity to get to know my patients, their families, and the things they like and enjoy. It’s not merely taking care of peoples health, but really getting to know people that makes what I do worth it.